There really is a difference in customer service the Window Accents way. You will sense the difference from the very first phone call. We care about what is best for YOU – your likes, dislikes, decorating style, and budget. We listen!
This is what you can expect:
1. Phone call before your visit. By asking questions about your project and learning about your interests, I will bring the right products and think about your needs even before we meet!
2. Arriving at your home. When I arrive, I won’t bring samples in right away. First, I will get to know you and your family’s lifestyle, and will consider YOUR decor needs. You’ll know right away you made a good choice to call!
3. Big picture first – other rooms count, too. Your overall plans for your home affect the choice for each window solution. Possibly you thought of windows as only light control and privacy, but window treatments can enhance your home and affect the happy feelings of your family. It may take more time to learn your ideas about other rooms. But we’ll do a better job in the end, and there’s never a cost for us to know more about YOU!
4. Your ideas – what have you seen and what do you like? Before I show you products or suggest treatment ideas, I will ask about yours. Have you visited any stores, seen any window products on TV or at a friend’s home that you really like? Only then will I show you the products you want, and possibly some you hadn’t seen before!
5. Reliability and guarantees. I am proud of our quality and reputation, the brands we represent, and the customers we’ve pleased – some, probably right in your neighborhood. I will show you photos and information in my personal portfolio. Once you learn more about us and our high standards, you’ll understand why we have so many satisfied customers!
6. Your personal window solution. Once I know the products you like and design treatment you’re thinking about, we’ll browse color photos or sketch a custom solution to find just what you are looking for. With careful thought, you’ll enjoy your good decision for years.
7. Comfortable budget. If you have a budget idea, we’ll work within it to give you the most beautiful windows for the money. If you are uncertain, I will suggest an estimate range for the product and treatment designs you’ve selected. When we’re all together on your design AND your investment ideas, I’ll bring samples, styles, colors, and fabrics from my vast selections to find the exact ones YOU want!
I look forward to meeting you!