Shop-At-Home Service: Window Treatments
When you schedule a free in-home consultation for window treatments, we will look at many pictures to help you envision what new custom window coverings might look like in your home. Or, if you already have an idea that you have seen in a magazine, on Houzz or on Pinterest, please share it with us! We want to learn more about your design inspirations, expectations, and offer suggestions to meet your goals.
Get Started with a Free Consultation Today!
You’ll LOVE How We Work Together
- Before your visit. I will want to get acquainted a bit by phone before our appointment. By asking questions about your project and learning about your interests, I will study your needs even before we meet! Then, I will bring products you ask about, and other possibilities, as well. We want to be fully prepared when we meet. If you have someone whose decorating opinion you value, please invite them to join us. Please allow 2 hours for this appointment.
- Arriving at your home. When I arrive, I won’t bring samples in right away. First, let me get to know you and your family’s lifestyle. I hope you will find me easy to talk to and I want to consider YOUR decor ideas, I know you have some!
- Please show us around. Your overall plans for your home affect the choice for each window solution, regardless of the room it is in. I will want to take a quick tour of your home to get a feel for your decorating style and future decorating plans. And please, don’t fret over this…we are real people, too, with laundry, pets, and grandkid’s toys!
- Your ideas – what have you seen that you like – or don’t like? Before we show you products or suggest design treatment ideas, we will ask about what you’ve seen as you shop around. Have you visited any stores? Have you seen window products on the internet or at a friend’s home that you really like? We will take your ideas and thoughts and put them together with my extensive library of photos to come up with a perfect design for you.
- Comfortable budget. Please don’t be afraid to talk money with me. I consider it our job to help you get the best window treatment for your home within the budget you are comfortable spending. Hunter Douglas blinds and shades, as well as fabric treatments, come in many price points. I will be able to give you an eyeball estimated price range that many people find helpful. Then when you share with me what you are interested in spending, I can show you the products that will fit into that price range. Thanks to our Guaranteed affordability and Best Pricing, you will have the lowest, competitive investment for equal quality, brands, and service.
- Your personal window solution. Once we know the products you like and design you are thinking about, I will bring in the appropriate samples from my van. My van is full! I have everything we will need to get your project planned and on order.
- Measure and Installation. I usually hear “Oh, good!” Precise measuring is important, and with few exceptions, I will do all the measuring right then. And the best part, when your order is complete, our installer, Phil, and I will return to professionally install your treatments. We are proud of the custom fit for your windows.
We are proud to represent the Hunter Douglas brand of blinds, shades and shutters and we carry several lines of fabrics, trims and hardware for fabric treatments. Most of all, we’re proud of the customers we’ve pleased. Some may be in your neighborhood.